The DEWALT DWV012 10-Gallon Dust Extractor with Automatic Filter Clean is a fully assembled lightweight dust extractor. The unit features simple one switch operation to select tool actuation. The DWV012 also has multiple lift and tie down points to secure scaffolding or during transportation. Its heavy duty wheels and locking casters provide jobsite durability and its universal hose connector provides a robust connection with swivel capability. It also has easy access telescoping handle you can get from work area to work area easily. The DWV012 is a HEPA vac that comes with HEPA filters.
DEWALT’s DWV012 10-gallon dust extractor with automatic filter provides a powerful yet portable solution for keeping the job site clean during and after heavy-duty applications. Not only does the 15-amp motor deliver 140 CFM of airflow for maximum suction, a variable suction function allows you to manually control the level of suction and the level of power consumption based on the task at hand. Capable of being used for both wet and dry applications, the DWV012 comes with two top-of-the-line HEPA filters to capitalize on cleaning power. Heavy-duty wheels, locking casters, a telescoping handle, and a kink-resistant hose make it convenient for transport around the job site to clean up after woodworking and masonry projects.
- Automatic Filter Clean pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operations without stopping to clean filter
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 140 CFM of airflow for maximum suction
- Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuum only when DWV9320 Filter is used (Filter inlcuded with unit)
- Variable Suction controls vacuum's power consumption and amount of suction
- Telescoping handle for easy transport
- Universal hose connector provides a robust connection with swivel capability
- Lightweight and portable weighing in at only 33.5 lbs
- Heavy duty wheels and locking casters provide jobsite durability
- Multiplelift and tie down points to secure vac to scaffolding or during transportation
- Simple one switch operation to select tool actuation or vac only
- Unit comes fully assembled
- Can be used with wet or dry applications
- Tank Size 10gal
- Amps 15Amps
- Max CFM 140CFM
- Water Lift 81"
- Weight 33.5lbs
- Decibel 73dBA
- Variable-Speed Dial Yes
- Power Cord 15ft
- Hose Diameter 1 1/4"
- Hose Length 15ft